Friday, September 26, 2008

Strong Man


I think my middle child is the strongest of us all. He cracks me up because he has so much will. I take him to Primary and he wants to sit next to his cousin, so he just stands infront of the person who is sitting next to his cousin and grunt, and then the kid moves and the "strong man" gets to sit next to his cousin. Sometimes I forget that even he is so strong and independant, he still needs me.
Lately we've been having a lot of fun prentending to be birds. He will go tweet, tweet, tweet--which means I love you. Then he gives one really strong loud tweeeeeeet if there is danger. If it's not birds then we are playing frogs, and he jumps into my lap, and I'm supposed to be the mommy frog. I've got to be quick on my feet.

My greatest hope for Strong man that he remain a strong man. Independant from the world, strong, doing his own thing, but never forgetting that he still needs the Lord.

2 comments:

Pancake said...

What a great post to your son! He has a great start with his name! Thats too cute that he tweets!!

Rita (alias Grandma) said...

His big eyes just melt my heart, never mind anything else!! He is strong, but he also wins by being so cute!!!