Thursday, September 11, 2008

Those Amazing moments. . .

Do you ever have those amazing moments as a mother--where you just can't believe that God chose you to be the mother of your children. You can just feel of their goodness, strength, and power. It is a wonderful moment, and then the moment goes away, but for me it was crushed yes crushed by a night of throwing up, screaming, and no one falling asleep until midnight. I wonder if the moment was given to me to make it through the night, or if the night was given to me to appreciate the moment?

2 comments:

Marci Ward said...

Being a mom really is the most amazing and difficult thing I have ever done. I think that is why it has to be so hard, or it would't be SO worth it! Because everything we do that takes great effort, we value. Thanks for sharing your amazing moment!

lizzifer said...

I believe in prepatory tender mercies!! If you are in the habit of casting your burdens on the Lord, he sometimes picks one up in advance :-)
Sometimes you can just gain strength to make through a tough spell by feeling those moments!