Sunday, September 14, 2008

My Family!

I just love this picture! We are having Family Home Evening on Saturday nights because Mike is gone every Monday. Harrison loves giving the lesson--so here he is getting ready. They were just so cute all together, that I just had to take the picture! We have been incredibly busy! Mike's schedule is a four day trip followed by a one day, so he is hardly ever home. The boys are still in soccer. Goalieboy is a great goalie, and he just keeps his eyes on the ball and doesn't let anything get by him! Gypsy Girl is at the very "busy" stage. She even got a tomato out of the garbage and spread it all over the living room carpet. I'm busy with the kids and school. I just finished my first paper for the semester, and have a test next week. We are all in the Roadshow, and so far it has been a lot of fun. Mike and I are the parents in the show of nineteen children--yikes! Next week is just as busy!

No comments: