Friday, December 5, 2008

It's a tent



The boys have felt very cooped up inside. Today it is too cold to be crawling in the snow, so we built a tent in the living room. They have a lot of fun with it. They have all sorts of secret passage ways in and out of the tent. It brings back lots of good memories of building tents out of blankets chairs and card tables. Have a good day!

8 comments:

Kaylynn said...

It actually drives me nuts to have the tent set up in the living room--it's just more clutter. But the boys are having fun, so that's important.

Shauna said...

How fun! I miss my boys being younger! Hope your day is as beautiful as you are! ♥ Hugs!

Pancake said...

I too miss those days of forts in the family room! We used to get in sleeping bags and ride those down the stairs too!

Anonymous said...

I'd love to meet a kid who never set up a tent in the house... w/ blankets...

love that, we have tents every weekend. LOL

Rita (alias Grandma) said...

Oh! Happy memories!!

Anonymous said...

What a gorgeous quilt! Did you make it yourself? Beautiful!

And multi-functional -- I hope I never grow too old for forts in the living room!

Mary Isabella and Kiley too! said...

It brought back sweet memories of when my children were small. I do so like snow. Have a great weekend...m..

Abby said...

That's cute. And I love that quilt, it's pretty.
Did you make it?