8 things I am passionate about:
1. Education (I believe that everyone, yes everyone is entitled to an education, and No Child Left behind doesn't help!)
2. My Family
3. Obama: he gives the best speeches
4. My Dad
5. The Gospel
6. Jane Austin--I've even been to her grave.
7.Audi -TT--I never need to own one--I just love their aesthetic quality.
8. Blogging: I've never kept a better journal in my life!
8 words or phrases my family use way too often:
1. Are you kidding me! (Luke)
2. Mommy, I need you. (Anakin)
3. MA, MA, MA meaning milk, mommy, just about anything. (Gypsy Girl)
4. We're late, come on let's hurry. When I say we're late, does that mean that everyone should slow down. (me)
5. Roger, cleared for take off (Mike) (not that I ever hear it!)
6. Go to the bathroom--now (everyone to Anakin)
7. The house is a disaster. (me)
8. A hurricane is a disaster, this is just a mess. (Mike)
8 Things I want to do before I die
1. Win teacher of the year award. (remember I'm passionate about education)
2. Do a Triathlon.
3. Go to Hawaii with my entire family on my 50th Wedding Anniversary.
4. Learn how to skate backwards.
5. Get published, and not just on my own blog.
6. Watch my kids grow up.
7. Pick my kids up from their missions.
8. Live where we don't have a lawn. (I'm thinking downtown Salt Lake)
8 Things I learned from my past
1. It was great living where there was no snow!
2. I wish I hadn't been a snob when I was at BYU--I would probably have my education degree now!
3. I can survive on little sleep, but I don't like it.
4. The Lord always put you in a place where you need to be.
5. I have a lot to learn.
6. I am stronger than I think I am.
7. I love being a mom.
8. I really don't like working two jobs
8 Places I would love to see
1. Hawaii
2. Egypt
3. Pyramids in South and Central America
4. My husband's office (he doesn't have one)
5. A clean house. (I think I would need a maid!)
6. Israel
7. Europe (I've been there, and would love to go back again and again and again!)
8. A clean car (again a maid or cleaning service)
8 Things I currently want or need
1. Gym membership.
2. More time.
3. Yearly vacation to Europe.
4. I want Mike to be based in O'Hare (long story)
5. All day kindergarten (at least by the time Emily goes to school!)
6. Patience with myself and others.
7. A Room of one's own. (not the book by Virginia Wolf, but my very own room!)
8. Energy!
Tag mmmmm. If any of you have time, then do it. It took me four days to complete this one.
4 comments:
You want to live WITHOUT a lawn? Funny! (although I can surely see why, it's just most people aspire to live where they HAVE a lawn.)
And let me know when you come to Europe next and maybe we can meet! :)
Just wanted to stop by and wish you a blessed and very Merry Christmas! ♥ Hugs :) Shauna
Well i would have thought you would be passionate about your mother-in-Law!! Just kidding of course :-) I think it is great to read about you like that. Some of my list would be the same!!
I love all your lists!!
Merry Christmas to you and your family!
Post a Comment