
We love playing in snow!

The boys dig, dig, and dig. They are having a great time! We bought new snow pants for Anakin, and he really puts them to good use. He climbs up the hill digging through the snow! We had to put all of his gear in the dryer so he could go to school in dry clothes. I was very thankful for a dryer!

More digging. I think that they are on a secret mission.

Gypsy Girl and I even got into the fun.
Once we get boots for her, then we will do more than just swing!
10 comments:
wow - you almost make that look like fun!! You guys are good sports - I always gripe about the snow (although, my kids do love it - for about 10 minutes!)!
This really is a great time if year!
Snow and kids... does life get any better!>!
wow. I can't believe all the snow!
I like your new header!
I love the way snow looks and how it makes the holiday season extra special. You can keep the cold, but I wouldn't mind some snowflakes being sent our way.
I haven't even seen snow yet this year!
That looks like a lot of fun...my kids would love it.
I'm so jeleous! Happiness is a yard full of snow.
Brrr!!! But so fun. Love the new blog look.
I am jealous of that snow. Jealous, I tell you.
HOW FUN!!! LOOK at allllllllll that snow! We went to get our tree tonight and hubby and boys had on shorts!
Post a Comment