Sunday, December 7, 2008

Santa

Luke with Santa!


Anakin with Santa

Our Nephew with Santa

We had the Ward Christmas Party last night. GG had fallen asleep in the car, so she was crying for the entire time. I left early, so I missed Santa. Mike and the boys stayed for the great program and Santa Clause. Our nephew often hangs out with us at Ward parties, somehow their parents are always a little busy on these kind of nights. (His dad is the Bishop, so I guess we can help out.) Luke knew that Santa was Brother Roby, even though he grew out his beard just for the occasion. Thanks for making it such a special night, and especially that we didn't have to fight the crowds at the mall to see Santa!

Just as a post script: Last year Anakin wanted to have Mack from the Cars movie. So when he told Santa what he wanted for Christmas, he said, "I want a Big Mac." I think Santa thought he want two all beef patties, special sauce, lettuce, cheese, pickles on a sesame seed bun. This year it was a little easier because he wanted a big battle ship, surely that can't be confused with food.

5 comments:

Pancake said...

What a great looking Santa you have!

chelle said...

Fun! Love Santa. In all his different shapes and sizes.

Thanks for your comments on my blog. I enjoy hearing from you. m

Jan said...

That is hilarious about the big mac. And also that he knew Santa. Ward parties are the best when your kids are little.

Deann said...

What great pictures and post!!

Thanks for stopping by my blog...I love yours!

heather said...

A big mac -that's funny! :)

--and off topic, but on year all my little brother (probably about 4 or 5 years old at the time) wanted for Christmas was to order his own pizza. He wanted to call the pizza place all by himself and pay the delivery guy all by himself.