Tuesday, February 17, 2009

The Children's Museum--Gypsy Girl!



This year, Gypsy Girl was an escape artist. I had to follow her around the museum at all times. Last year she could not even crawl.

I wonder what next year will bring?

9 comments:

chelle said...

What a difference a year makes. Next year she will be running the museum. She is going places. m
PS
Congratulations on your test~!~ Wonderful. You are going places too girl. m

Cynthia said...

Looks like a fun afternoon. It's amazing to watch how they develop and change over time. She is adorable.

Anonymous said...

What a big girl. It's crazy how fast they grow up.
I've lost one of my kids at the children's museum. Scary!
There's just so much to see and do, I'd get lost too if I was a kid.

wendy said...

It's a joy to watch them explore their surroundings.........keep the reins loose enough to discover....but tight enough to protect.

tammy said...

What a cutie. Looks like fun times there.

shannon said...

I don't know who has more fun at those children's museums...me or the kids!
Glad you guys had a good day!

Kate said...

I agree next year she will be running. Looks like your kids had a great time. I love your blog, I will be back. Have a great week.

Rita (alias Grandma) said...

I don't know, but if she takes after her Dad, i would give her (and you) a very loud whistle--or a cell phone each!! :-)

Debbie said...

Isn't it fun to see the growth and change? Great photos.