We had a nice Valentine's Day. The kids did not have school, so we went to my sister's house. They had a great time playing the entire day. We did make and decorate sugar cookies (I was a little busy helping, that I did not snap any pictures). We tried some spray on color, but the kids did not like it. They said that it was too spicy.
On the way over to my sister's, we were practicing the days of the week. I wanted them to sing me the days of the week song, but they turned it into making up days of the week: Sewer Day, Garbage Day, Fence Day, Flag Day, Cloudy Day, and many, many more. I think we are going to celebrate Sewer Day--even make it a fun-family-tradition!
2 comments:
I think that for some people Valentine's Day and Sewer Day are one and the same.
We made sugar cookies too - and then I ate the entire batch. Except for four cookies. Yikes.
Kids think everything is spicy - so funny!
Post a Comment