Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Good News!

I got an A on my test!

12 comments:

Elisa said...

Yeah Kaylynn! Good job!

Kristina P. said...

Congrats! This is awesome!

Aunt Anne said...

What a smart cool and wise sister I have.

shannon said...

WEll DONE!!!!!!

Zott Family said...

congratulations

heather said...

Congrats!!

AND I'm so glad you want to do this exercise thing with us!!

We're "walking" across the U.S. -so I really don't know how long that will take, but the more people who join up, the faster we'll get there, because I combine everyone's miles. :)

If you want to email me with a picture and a quote, I'll add you to my sidebar. The email address is readingforyou@gmail.com.

Then on Monday's you check in with me and let me know how many miles you walked or worked out for the week.

Rita (alias Grandma) said...

Three children, studying scriptures, excercising, AND GETTING AN A TOO!!! You're amazing!!

Mellanee said...

Way to Go!

Debbie said...

I sense a celebration coming on.

Erin said...

Good for you!!

Caroline C. Bingham said...

Yay for you!

Anonymous said...

what A happy day.