On the first day of sickness, my February gave to me:
A very, very, very sick child.
On the second day of sickness, my February gave to me:
Two Ibuprofens, and a very, very, sick child.
On the third day of sickness, my February gave to me:
Three days of TV, two Ibuprofens, and a very, very, sick child.
On the fourth day of sickness, my February gave to me:
Four sleepless nights, three days of TV, two Ibuprofens, and a very, very, sick child.
On the fifth day of sickness, my February gave to me:
Five sick Spencers, four sleepless nights, three days of TV, two Ibuprofens, and a very, very, sick child.
On the sixth day of sickness, my February gave to me:
Six ear infections, five sick Spencers, four sleepless nights, three days of TV, two Ibuprofens, and a very, very, very sick child.
Do you want me to go on? (I was going to go all the way to 10, since someone has been sick for the past ten days). Needless to say, my kids have all been sick and cranky! I finally took them to Urgent Care facility, and I completely overwhelmed the Doctor. (Have you ever done that?) She could not keep the children straight. Now I have three perscriptions of Amoxicillian to deliver, and each child is on a different dose and schedule. (She must have thought I was Supermom to keep track of it all!) I did, however, make a super chart so I remember when and who got some medicine!
(They would get better for a while, and then get sick again. There was only a few days where all three were completely miserable!)
Next year: flu shots--I don't want February to give us any more sickness!
12 comments:
Ugh. I really hope the antibiotics start working quickly!
I'm making my boys and hubby get flu shots next year too!
What a drag, my friend...so sorry to hear about all the sickness at your house...
Thank goodness for antibiotics!
Be of good cheer--March is right around the corner!!!
Cute post, but I am sorry, I hate it when the kids are sick... or I am... I dont have time for that! I hope March is BETTER!!!
hope everyone feels better soon!!
(loved the song!!)
Hope everyone is better soon!!! AND MARCH brings wellness ALLLLLL month long!
yuck. luckily MARCH is coming very, very soon. :)
Were you and the pilot sick too??? You poor things. i ASSUME THAT THE FLU LED TO BACTERIAL INFECTION?? Sorry, I can't miss the Caps Lock!! Hope you feel better soon!
Mike and I weren't nearly as sick as the kids, but it fit into the song numerically. Just like each child didn't have a double ear infections, but 6 ear infections fits into the song!
Here's hoping March treats you better! Sorry for the sickies. I hate that!
I think you jinxed me!!! My son came home throwing up today!
Isolated incident?...not likely
Flu?...probably!!!
Running it's course through the family?...most definately!!!
ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!
When my kids were little and several of them would come down with ear infections at the same time, the doctor would tell me that it wasn't contagious. The weird thing is, they didn't always start as colds so... how does that work? I think they don't really know, but I'm pretty sure there is something suspicious about it all.
Post a Comment