Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Gypsy Girl Loves to Dance



There she is dancing in front of the stove. She even has her dance mat handy!

14 comments:

Pancake said...

CUTE!!!

heather said...

Is she waiting for something to come out of the oven? Something like cookies? Or is that the only place she can watch herself dance? ;) She's a cutie!

Kaylynn said...

It's the only place she can watch herself dance!

Debbie said...

It is important to always have your dance mat handy.

chelle said...

She is darling. I love that she like sot watch herself dance. Just like my son. He loves to watch himself run, cry, laugh or whatever.

I wish my daughter still wore dresses. I could not get a pair of pants on her when she was this age, but now she only puts a skirt on to go to church.

Anonymous said...

It's like her own personal Wii! Who needs to be hooked up to a computer to enjoy a good dance now and then?♦

shannon said...

She's a doll!
How'd your test go?

Rita (alias Grandma) said...

I used to love dancing too! She is quite musical for a little one and has a sense of rhythm.

Pam said...

Katrina thought you really named your daughter Gypsy Girl. hahaha

Abby said...

Would you say she is doing the Mexican Mat Dance?

Pretty dress!

Kaylynn said...

Maybe, because she loves Pablo on Backyardigans.

Cynthia said...

That's so cute! My 5 year old girl is also big time into dancing- and wearing fancy dresses to do it. She is darling.

Kaylynn said...

I love this picture-- it helps when she dumps the entire silverware drawer on the floor--she is a wonderful little girl!

chelle said...

I am a former waitress also! I never sat down with the customer either. But I have had it happen to me. You are cool. M