For God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
John 3:16
"Wherefore, my beloved brethren, I beseech of you in words of soberness that ye would repent, and come with full purpose of heart, and cleave unto God as he cleaveth unto you. And while his arm of mercy is extended towards you in the light of the day, harden not your hearts. " Jacob 6:5
Any other scriptures come to mind?
We had a great time decorating the Christmas tree this year because the boys actually remembered doing it last year. But what do you think of my sweats and bed hair? While I was watching our children put up the decorations, I really felt I was living the dream, and am truly thankful for all the things Christmas brings: a closeness to the Savior, and remembering all the tender mercies of the Lord.
8 comments:
If my hair looked like that when it was bedhair, I would be thrilled!
For of such is the kingdom of heaven!!
What a great time you all had!! I love the fact that you brought in the Savior
snake!
Me too! I just love the feeling of Christmas and really enjoy reading about how people are decorating.
It's especially great when you remember what it's really all about, as you said! Thanks for the reminder.
The excitement in the kids' eyes is my favorite part.
just got back online after traveling for thanksgiving... saw your comment and you can vote on my blog, under Chicago. I am lumping everyone together...
So pretty much you and Martha are twins. So, just thought you should know that.
;)
Post a Comment