I really don't feel like blogging--maybe it's the 10 one page papers I need to write. Or perhaps it's the 7 page paper, presentation, book report, and take home final. It could be that my kids are gone, so there is nothing to write about. So for the next two weeks, I am leaving the blogging world to feast on the academic world.
I'll be back---I promise!
5 comments:
Sigh. I know how you feel. Except for the kid part. You can do it!
And wow, ten one page papers? I can't decide if I would rather do that or one ten page paper.
Anyway, GOOD LUCK!
I hear you loud and clear!!! this summer has not been very productive in the blogging world for me too.
good luck again - did i ever tell you that I liked your new layout? well, I do. :)
Sounds like you adjust your priorities as appropriate!! We'll be pulling for you!
We'll miss you. Good luck!
AWESOME
Post a Comment