Today was the boys last day of school--actually, the school was opened for an hour and we went to visit the boys teachers and deliver some yummy bread. I forgot my camera--so no pictures, but we dropped off 14 loaves of bread.
Luke: Classroom teacher (two loaves)
Music and Gym teacher (one loaf) (same teacher)
Art Teacher (one loaf)
Literacy Teacher (one loaf)
Librarian (one loaf)
Anakin: Literacy Techer (one loaf)
Music Teacher (one loaf)
Classroom teacher (two loaves)
Full-time Aid (one loaf)
Librarian (one loaf)
Both kids: Principal (one loaf)
Office Staff (one loaf)
I feel very blessed that my children had so many wonderful people in their life.
I was a bit skeptical as we went around visiting their teachers. Was Luke actually enjoying this activity? He is painfully shy, and sometimes these things are difficult. But as we got into the car, he said, "Mom, can we do this every year for our teachers?"
What did I get myself into?
Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Recipe
5 comments:
Yup! Never too early to share the joy of service and gratitude.
I also loved your response to Jo's issue!!
Mmmmm....yummy!
What a great idea! Love that for teachers.
You're soooo lucky school is over. I can't wait for it to be over for us, but we have another 2 1/2 weeks. =(
I bet your house smelled divine!
That was a lot of baking!--I think it's a great idea that you took your kids with you to deliver the goods...
Our kids don't get out of school until June 19th--doesn't that seem a little late? :(
What a sweet idea. And what a great recipe! Pumpkin choc. chip is the BEST!
Post a Comment