Thursday, November 27, 2008

Something besides getting ready for Thanksgiving

Anakin


Luke


Luke and Gypsy Girl


I love when my kids are this happy!

After school on Tuesday in celebration of Thanksgiving vacation, we went to a huge play area. The boys love being able to fun and climb. Now this is similar to McDonald play places, only bigger and cleaner. They have two sections: a huge three story with slide, tunnels, and jumping area, and a small one for toddlers. Gypsy Girl would only go on the big one--so after an hour of crawling, climbing, lifting, and following her around, I was exhausted. We all had a great time, and we want to do it again next Tuesday. We all need a little exercise!

So for my Thanksgiving post, I am thankful for these three beautiful, healthy, happy, smart, spiritual children. I was married for almost seven years before we had our oldest son, and he was well worth the wait. Luke will sit up at night underlining the word Lord in his Bible, Anakin has a keen sense of knowing right and wrong, and usually choosing the right, and Gypsy Girl loves Jesus! It will be fun to see them grow up and mature in the gospel.

7 comments:

dede said...

Their bright happy faces put a smile on my face! Happy Thanksgiving!

Erin said...

Your kids are so cute. I want to go have my son look for the word Lord in his scriptures now!

Happy Thanksgiving to you!

tammy said...

Children are the BEST blessing! Hope your day is great.

Abby said...

Cute pictures. What is that place called?

In the primary I am often amazed at how much the kids know about the gospel. I don't think I ever knew so much when I was their age.

Kaylynn said...

1q2w3e

Kaylynn said...

harrison

Shauna said...

I l♥ve the pictures! Thanks for sharing! ♥ Hugs!