Sunday, November 2, 2008

My First Tag, and Hopefully My Last

A- Attached or Single?
Attached.

B- Best Friend?
My husband and my three sisters.

C- Cake or Pie?
Pie. I love pie--all kinds!

D- Day of Choice?
Any day that my husband's home. He travels for a living, so it constantly changes.

E- Essential Items?
Computer, books, and modern day plumbing. I would have hated latrines!

F- Favorite Color? Red

G- Gummy Bears or Worms?
I don't like either, too squishy and chewy.

H- Hometown?
Oneonta, New York. It was a great place to grow up! We walked and biked everywhere, and my mom never had to be a taxi driver.

I- Favorite Indulgence?
Well, this week it is Nutella Chocolate Spread.

J- January or July?
July, it's too cold in January, but on the other hand it's too hot in July. They should have done this for the letter M--I love May!

K- Kids?
Two boys and a girl. Yes, I finally got my girl.

L- Life isn't complete without?
My family.

M- Marriage date?
August 15, 1996

N- Number of brothers and sisters?
3 of each -- I'm was the baby for six glorious years, and then I got to be the big sister to a younger brother and a younger sister.

O- Oranges or Apples?
I like both of them.

P- Phobias and Fears?
I am afraid of heights.

Q - Quiet time, what do you like to do?
Work on the computer.

R- Reason to smile?

I have a great smile!
S- Season of choice?
Actually, I love fall. It is an amazing season. I grew up in the north east, so it was especially amazing. You would turn a corner, and it would be breathtaking.

T- Ticklish?
Yes, Very! My older brothers and sisters tickled me relentlessly, until I cried.

U- Unknown fact about me?

I'm my dad's favorite, well that's not actually unknown. You can ask him if I was his favorite, and he'll say, "Yeah, she is pretty special." Other unknowns: I'm a Democrat, born and bred! I even went to a couple of Young Democrat meetings at BYU. There were at most 10 people at the meetings.
V- Vegetable?
Does corn on the cob count as a vegetable? I really like this aspargus/carrot dish with a lemon, pepper, butter sauce. Yummy!

W- Worst Habit?
Not putting things away after I've done them.

X-ray or Ultrasound?
I love Ultrasounds, but that's only because I've had them when I was pregnant. It was so amazing to see the life inside of you. It was my favorite part about being pregnant, probably the only thing I like about being pregnant.

Y- Your favorite food?
I love food, good food, great food. Some of my favorites: chicken pot pie, homemade chimmichaugas, belgian chocolate. I went on my mission to Belgium where I loved eating Frites (Fries, they were invented in Belgium, not France), the chocolate, waffles, and many other amazing things. I can't believe I didn't gain weight while in Belgium. It must have been all the biking!

Z- Zodiac Sign?

Taurus


I really won't be offended if no one ever tags me again! Because I don't like being tagged, I won't tag anyone. (If you really want to be tagged, let me know and I can tag you.) Next time someone tags me, I'm going to be like my boys and go into stealth mode, so you can see me to tag me).

7 comments:

dede said...

you should give gummy bears another try - if you eat a white one, yellow one and green one all at the same time it is so yummy!!

heather said...

There are some tags I like. The picture one for example. THere are other ones that just annoy me. Most of them are just annoying to me, but it was fun to read about you.

And I'm not a fan of the ultrasound. Well, not the kind to check on your ovaries anyway.

Anonymous said...

Thanks, Kaylynn! It's fun getting to know people this way, but I hope it wasn't too painful -- and I promise I'll never tag you again!

Kaylynn said...

It wasn't too painful, and I did need something to start off the week with. Thanks Sue!

Pancake said...

ROF, why do I get the feeling you dont liek to be tagged!! ROF!! Fun to read

Colene said...

It was fun getting to know you even better!

Kaylynn said...

./././././././