While I was making dinner, all the boys were outside working in the garage. I love that you can capture moments like these on a camera! I asked them what they were working on, and they said that it is a secret, but it just looks like they are just playing with tools.
7 comments:
SO cute. So so so so cute. They look like they're having a ball. And I think that fathers and sons need secrets sometimes.
pop pip
I hope to have pictures like this someday. There is just always something sweet to me about fathers and their children and grandchildren. Dunno why it is.
Maybe they are making you something special?
Heather, I hope you will have this picture someday too! It definitely is a special moment!
Hey, this is where it all begins! Someday, just think... they could build you a house!
We used to play in my grandpa's shop when we were kids, and I remember hammering a bunch of nails into a block of wood and calling it a birdhouse. I think my grandpa kept it for a long time before it became firewood!
That is an awesome picture! Just the way a Dad and his boys should look!!
Love that!! My 18 month old just loves to do boy things with his brother (like race cars up and down the hallway and pretend to die and stuff like that). I love the boy bond. And when they do stuff with dad it's even better!
Post a Comment