I just love this kid! Here he is running back to the playground to rescue my keys I left on the picnic table. He loves to help out. He has perfect form when he runs, so I think we might have a track star on our hands. It's so fun to watch them grow!
He and his Daddy planted a tree in our front yard. It's our only tree in the yard--we might actually have to use a rake in a few years.
We are at the mall play place, and he is hanging upside down. He likes to do many activities upside down!
I just love this boy! He is quite determined, exacting, little kid--as long as that determination and exactness go in the right direction--I have nothing to worry about! What a kid!
I just love this boy! He is quite determined, exacting, little kid--as long as that determination and exactness go in the right direction--I have nothing to worry about! What a kid!
2 comments:
He is a sparkler for sure in all ways. Just an awesome child. With a heart. I also agree that his road ahead looks very straight. And we keep all these kids in our prayers.
One caveat: I remember thinking exactly the same about Elizabeth as a child!
I think Anakin has a lot of self confidence--which, hopefully, will tip the scales in the right direction!
Post a Comment