It took us forever to find Luke's paintings up and down the hall we went!
When we finally found them . . . .
He wouldn't stand next to them :(
I did get a picture of him standing next to the wall. The boys wanted to wear their new batman pajamas for the art show. Who am I to argue with their artistic expression!
Anakin (also expressing himself artistically) made the spider and wrote the word spider! His class made a beautiful flower garden!
Gyspy Girl had to stay in the stroller for the entire experience! Thankfully, she doesn't know how to get out of the stroller when she is all strapped in!
We also went to the book fair. Anakin has been wanting to buy The Very Hungry Caterpillar Pop-Up for a very long time. We got it--the boys love it. I think Anakin has looked at it about 20 times.
Do you have a favorite art museum or children's book?
6 comments:
My kids loved that book!!!
What greta little artist they are!
I don't think I could ever chose just one book! The rest would attack me in the night:)
Isn't that Seurat painting in Chicago the one in Ferris Beuhler's day off? The one that Camryn stairs out really really close?
Anyway, I love the monkey. It's my favorite. I hope you can frame those and hang em somewhere cool.
Oh geez, my favorite kid's book? Impossible! Let's see...Runaway Bunny?
Luke is such a great artist! I honestly don't think I would be able to draw a monkey that well. I love his big blue eyes!
I'm glad you found me!!
Love the art!
My favorite picture book is The Paperbag Princess!
Great art. I love to look at kids art. Have a great week.
Post a Comment