pure joy!
Thanks kids for making finals week fun!
I took my final exam this morning--I think I did fine (which means and A, but not 100%). I still need to grade PowerPoint presentations. Then only summer, fall, winter, and summer school to go until I am a Master Teacher!
I've only been at this for three years--so I see the light at the end of a tunnel, and the next tunnel starting!
11 comments:
What a fun (and beautiful) time you had in your yard!
I'm so glad your exam is finished! Good luck continuing on!
Oh what a good feeling that must be! Your yard is gorgeous and huge. How fun for the kids. And are those some irises I see peeping out around your deck?
I love it! Way to go -- seriously, what an amazing accomplishment. I want to throw you a cyber party! Complete with fireworks and noisemakers and balloons and confettie and lots and lots of CHOCOLATE!
Our yard is smaller than it actually looks. We share our yard with our neighbors. It's great because it's like having a huge yard with only 1/4 of the mowing!
Yay!!
How fun, what a nice break!
Yay for finishing! What fun in the yard!
That looks like lots of fun! -And "fine" for me always meant an A or a B.
I am so glad that you take the time for that relief. It is so nice that summer is here.
Hi,
It looks like fun! Wish I was there. Was there anyone to save Luke from the dog!!!
Not long to go on the Master's program. Time goes by so fast. Keep going!
ahh, sprinklers and finals. sounds good to me!
Post a Comment