
2. Legos have been in Time Out for the entire week. I haven't stepped on a lego, picked up a lego, vacuumed up a lego all week. (Is there anyway I can keep the legos in timeout?)
3. A simple "Happy Mother's Day" from the grocery store attendant. That was so sweet!
4. Dancing with Gypsy Girl--it has been so much fun!
5. Mom and me time with the boys--I like it more than they do. That's how I plan to spend my Mother's Day!
6. Just in: Mike is coming home tonight instead of tomorrow morning! The best news of all!

9 comments:
I wish I could put these dang little wooden blocks in time out. Not quite as bad as legos, but they still have pointy edges.
Or I could just open my eyes and look around when I am walking to avoid them. lol
That was so sweet of the grocery guy.
Have a Happy Mothers' Day with your family!
I love Legos! And I haven't played with them since my nephew was a tot -- and now he's got two of his own! No, what plagues the life out of me and my vacuum is Polly Pocket Paraphernalia. All those inky-dinky little shoes? Yup. They don't last long around my house! (At least they don't hurt when I step on them, because they're made out of some kind of rubber!)
The easiest way to have no lego around is to have your children all grown up.
As a second thought, since 1974, the only time we did not have Lego around was while Liz was not living at home. I'd step on lego any day over that.
Michael A. is doing a great job of it with one hand and one foot!!
Second thought: We did have Lego times-out occasionally. They played with it in specific areas and could not leave the pieces out! A sort of restricted location. Violation meant Lego time-out. It helped a lot.
I thought we had avoided the whole Lego thing with my kids. I've never bought them just for the reason you describe- don't want to step on them. My son, however, loves Legos and has bought some for himself.
I hear you on the Downy thing except I like Downy with Febrese. I'm a sucker for anything with the Febreese Spring Renewal scent.
Happy Mothers Day!
Those naughty, naughty legos.
And yes, I would like to echo your other commentors in sending a hearty Happy Mother's Day wish to you, too!
Snuggie as one of the worst gifts?!?! Clearly they have never worn one! Thanks for the link. :)
Have a Happy Mother's Day!
I love that scent too.
And I'm glad you like the TT label I made : )
I'm so happy for you that he is coming home. And Happy Mother's Day!
Post a Comment