So how did this compliment thing come about--well the Roadshow is over!!! The play written and directed by Chris Garner is finally over! Mike (Pilotboy) and I were parents of about thirty kids, and we were trying to have a Family Home Evening (weekly family meeting with games, dessert, and of course a gospel lesson.) The Family Home Evening wasn't going very well, if you can imagine, and we were saved by a Superhero who taught us how to love!!! It was a really cute script, and a lot of fun, and I am eternally grateful that I don't have to do laundry for all those children.
So please don't hesitate to give me compliments (only sincere) because I love them!
5 comments:
You ARE amazing! And, so is Chris! She has been writing those roadshows for like forever-- and she gets new ideas every stinkin' year!
I feel a little homesick now.
Motherboard, you should feel homesick!
WOW! You did a roadshow! Those are so much work! Good for you!
You are amazing! :) And I do want to go to Chilis. :) Let's meet somewhere in the middle...Miss you my friend!
P.S. Can I just tell you how much I miss going to the Orchard together? We don't have those here. :)
Post a Comment