While I was helping Anakin put on his shirt, he exclaims, "Coming through the black hole."
Luke keeps saying, "What the heck!" I'm not sure where he got that from.
The best was when the boys were playing one of their new games: The Night Sky.
They get out their books that are star charts and planet maps, and pretend to go flying through space. One of their maps is just the sun and the planets (not Pluto). Anakin tells Luke to stop at the moon, Luke looking at his planet maps says, "I can't! I don't know where it is because it's not on the map!", Anakin then replies, "You just passed it." They can pretty much remember all the planet except Uranus.
A close second or third, well maybe fourth. We also went to the Library today where the boys got to go to story hour and learn about pumpkins. They learned all about pumpkin heads. Then on the way to school, we see a pumpkin head, and I yell--"Look and pumpkin head!" Anakin says, "That's a scarecrow one." And it was.
Anakin and our pumpkin head
6 comments:
I miss Pluto
That kid is a cutie -and that pumpkin is too. :)
So what do they do about Pluto.... is he really no longer a planet????
I mean do we say to our kids, when I was younger we had MORE planets...
Oh the Pluto. How cute. I love that pumpkin. Such a happy guy too.
Cute!
Yes on the 737's. He flies for SWA. Does your hubby fly as a career or for fun or both?
qwertyuioplkjhgfdsazxcvbnm
Post a Comment