Wednesday, October 8, 2008

If I had won the nomination for President.....

I think I would run and say, "It's not my fault!"
I might even wonder, "What was I thinking--I don't really want this job!"
But then again, I'm smart enough not to run for President.

7 comments:

Elisa said...

If I had won the nomination, I would have run the other way... really really fast.

Pancake said...

I wish you had won!!

Rita (alias Grandma) said...

You certainly could do a better job than Sarah Palin, and probably President Bush!! I would vote for you :-)

heather said...

SO -I don't know you, like at all, but I'm pretty sure that you could be President, if you shook the right hands...

And you are a pilots wife. I have friends who are married to pilots. That is not so easy. I admire you already!!

And really. You must be tough as nails to be getting a graduate degree in teaching.

dede said...

I am with you - I could never be motivated enough to want that job! I can hardly control the 4 little guys running around my house!

Jan said...

Hey, you never know the power of a mother running the country. You could get us through the worst of times and put us all in time outs and ground us when we don't behave. I think we should rename them Nannies instead. Maybe we would mind better. :)

Da Bergs said...

You crack me up!!! Love the crazy pic! Thanks for coming to visit my blog, I hope you come back. I am excited to get to know you!!!