Black Beans (I am sure you could use whatever beans you wanted)
1 can black beans, rinsed and drained
1 1/3 cup tomato juice
2 cloves minced garlic
1 tsp ground cumin
2 Tbsp olive oil
1 1/2 tsp salt
2 Tbsp cilantro
Combine in a sauce pan and heat through
I used 3 cans of beans and only 2 cups tomato juice (I thought it was still too much tomato juice) doubled everything, but the oil. They were good. (I actually read the recipe wrong and put in coriander instead of cilantro, still very, very good!)
Pico de Gallo
3 tomatoes diced
1/2 bunch cilantro minced
1/2 sweet onion minced
3-4 cloves of garlic minced
1/4-1/3 cup of vinegar
Combine and refrigerate
Rice (This was so good and so easy!)
3 cups water
4 tsp chicken bullion
1/2 bunch cilantro
1 can green chilies
3/4 tsp salt
1 Tbsp butter
1 green pepper
1/2 onion
1 1/2 cups rice
Blend cilantro, green chilies, and onion in food processor. Add all ingredients and Bring water to a boil let simmer for 30 minutes.
Enchiladas
Meat
1 can Green Enchilada Sauce
1 can diced green chilies
1 cup brown sugar
Place all ingredients in Crock Pot for 6-8 hours.
Place a portion of the meat in each tortilla (I fit 6 in my casserole dish) cover with green enchilada sauce and cheese. Cook at 350 for about 20 to 30 minutes. Yummy! Great with the above side dishes and of course guacamole!
I got all these recipes from here!
We had these Saturday and again on Sunday! I loved them all!
6 comments:
Oh my stinkin' heck those look good!
Black beans are my fav...I'll have to try them this week.
my keyboard is wet.... i drooled looking at these!
Two words: sounds yummy.
looks good - I love black beans!
Oh YUM. :) I'll be back to write this down later!
Yum! I am hungry now :) ♥ Hugs :) Shauna
Post a Comment