Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Ice Skating


Anakin loves his skating lessons! This was his second lesson, and he is doing great, he can get himself up off the ice almost every single time that he falls, and he isn't falling nearly as many times. Last week I signed both the boys up, but as Luke said, "I was scared of everything!" But Anakin comes off the ice believing he is the best skater out there. Luke had a great time just playing with his little sister. They ran up and down the ramp to the skating rink and climbed through the bleachers. So I got to actually watch Anakin. This is the place where I love watching his determination. He just keeps on trying, and keeps on going. He will be able to ice skate because he keeps working at it, and doesn't get discouraged. It's amazing how the same quality can be completely frustrating when you are trying to get him dressed in the morning!

6 comments:

dede said...

great job!
we love ice skating and go at least once a week. Wesley asks to go EVERYDAY - I should get him in some kind of lessons!!

Pancake said...

GREAT JOB!!!!!

Erin said...

How exciting to have ice skating lessons!

Rita (alias Grandma) said...

Keep going Anakin!! Keep working at it! That's what greatness is

Anonymous said...

So fun!

Deann said...

How fun! Love the pics!