Saturday, January 10, 2009

One of the benefits......

Of being a pilot's wife--layovers!


Gypsy Girl loved going up and down the ramp!


Anakin loves to fix the toy car. Here he is fixing the muffler. You can add all sorts of fluids, change the air filter, rotate tires. A fun part of the museum.


Gypsy Girl driving a bus.


Anakin working on the giant tinkertoys.



Luke made his very own ship. He did a great job!

Every once in while Mike has a layover close to home, so we pack up and go. This time he got in around 4pm, so we decided to stay the night. We got to go swimming at the hotel, eat McDonalds food (my kids favorite restaurant) The next day we went to the Children's Museum, where everyone had a blast! I think Gypsy Girl had the most fun!

4 comments:

Pancake said...

What a great way to stay connected! Looks liek you all had a ton of fun too!

dede said...

What fun! My kids LOVE staying at hotels! It could be in the same city we live in and they would be in paradise! The children's museum looks like alot of fun too!

Anonymous said...

What a great layover!
Heck, I love a hotel!

Tricia said...

I know that place! :) I miss our quarterly trips there. Glad you were able to spend some time together.