Yummy! Who wouldn't love a double dose of a sugar cone? The ice cream is good too but I LOVE the cones! Looks like fun!
Please tell me you didnt put ketchup or grapes on them.
too cute - how can you NOT resist icecream that looks like that???
Abby, I only put ketchup on fried ice cream.
Cone Head Sundays are still my favorite from Friendly's. I just got one the other day although I added a side of peanut butter sauce. It was so good.
What a great idea! I never thought of making those at home. That could save me from having my kids beg me to go to Friendly's. :)
What a SWEET idea!!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Yummy! Who wouldn't love a double dose of a sugar cone? The ice cream is good too but I LOVE the cones! Looks like fun!
Please tell me you didnt put ketchup or grapes on them.
too cute - how can you NOT resist icecream that looks like that???
Abby, I only put ketchup on fried ice cream.
Cone Head Sundays are still my favorite from Friendly's. I just got one the other day although I added a side of peanut butter sauce. It was so good.
What a great idea! I never thought of making those at home. That could save me from having my kids beg me to go to Friendly's. :)
What a SWEET idea!!
Post a Comment