Yes, she is two--I can hardly believe it. We celebrated her birthday quietly. We got her presents, cupcakes, then we went to a lake that has a sandy beach. She'll start understanding the excitement of birthdays really soon, then we won't have the option of celebrating quietly!
Her latest: she can gallop! She still dances all day every day; she has amazing choreography. She is definitely the busiest of all my three children--Happy Birthday--and may we all outlive the terrible two's.
Her latest: she can gallop! She still dances all day every day; she has amazing choreography. She is definitely the busiest of all my three children--Happy Birthday--and may we all outlive the terrible two's.
6 comments:
Happy Birthday, cutie!
And I also hope you survive the terrible twos. Then again, the 2s were rather fun. It was the 3s that were terrible in my experience. I guess each kid is different.
happy day - she is adorable!
(not to be negative - but I agree with Cynthia - the 2's are nothing compared to the 3's!! - on a positive note, I am sure you will survive them beautifuly!)
I too think threes can be harder than twos, but for alliteration's sake, terrible two's sounds better.
OH what a cute little one she is! I can see a bit of a resemblance between her and Joey, actually! Happy birthday to your Gypsy Girl!
she is so cute ~ and she looks just like her Momma!! :)
What a cutie. And I agree, the 3's can be just as bad or worse than the 2's.
Post a Comment