Friday, July 24, 2009

We had a little too much fun . . .

I finished my take home exam on Monday! I got an A- in the class, oh well. So then summer could really start! Tuesday, we went to the Library to finish the summer reading program. Wednesday, we had a great day swimming. This is a little neighborhood swimming area, not my neighborhood, but a dear friends. The kids loved swimming in the water, playing in the sand, and building a hot tub.

Anakin and a friend doing some digging!


Gypsy Girl loved being able to go in and out of the water with great ease.


Then on Thursday, my sister watched Gypsy Girl, and I took the rest of the kids miniature golfing.



Instead of waiting for one person to finish the hole, we would stagger it a bit. We zoomed through the 18 course very quickly!



A rare picture of me: my sister's three kids and my son. Luke is taking the picture.



This is my favorite picture. It about captures the moment: everyone trying to get there ball into the hole at the same time.

Today, we had a friend over to play. That was fairly low maintenance because they love playing together.

I'm glad I'm on a little break from school. I really started to hate the last class that I took--so an A- is fairly amazing. In the past, when I hated a class, I would get a B or a C, so an A- is absolutely amazing. Hopefully, I will be ready to go in the Fall. Only two more classes, then I student teach!

2 comments:

Erin said...

Yay for almost being done with school!

It looks like you have been having lots of fun outings with your kids. That is great.

Kate said...

i love mini golf! that was a family reunion tradition growing up. looks like everyone had fun!

congrats on finishing your class!