I just love this girl!
While the boys were in there nature class, Gypsy Girl and I would walk and walk. We had a great time, but the mosquitoes had a better time. Gypsy Girl got bites all around her eyes. The only place that I did not dare spray the bug repellent. I loved the time we had just to explore these woods, and I did not even get lost once. I have a terrible sense of direction, so I would mark the path in order to find my way home.
The boys loved it as well: they had one day looking for frogs, another day on the prairie trying to catch butterflies, and the last day in the pond where Anakin caught a crayfish.
While the boys were in there nature class, Gypsy Girl and I would walk and walk. We had a great time, but the mosquitoes had a better time. Gypsy Girl got bites all around her eyes. The only place that I did not dare spray the bug repellent. I loved the time we had just to explore these woods, and I did not even get lost once. I have a terrible sense of direction, so I would mark the path in order to find my way home.
The boys loved it as well: they had one day looking for frogs, another day on the prairie trying to catch butterflies, and the last day in the pond where Anakin caught a crayfish.
5 comments:
Way better than doing laundry! Now you have memories of a great explore.
That sounds terribly exciting! All except for the mosquito part, of course. Those things are a scourge upon the earth.
Ever read the book? These pictures reminded me of it.
Sara--the one by Andrew Clements? I love his books!
Sorry, no. Bill Bryson.
Post a Comment