That is cute. Wonder if I sleep on my exercise ball, I'll burn more calories while I sleep?
Um, I don't think any words are needed for that one!
Nothing like a nap on a ball. Really cute.
It always amazes me how they can do stuff like this! I love weird sleeping pictures of kids. Too funny!
too cute. i wish my kid would do this every once in a while. it's either go go go, or asleep( in a bed only...) she wont go to sleep anywhere else.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
That is cute. Wonder if I sleep on my exercise ball, I'll burn more calories while I sleep?
Um, I don't think any words are needed for that one!
Nothing like a nap on a ball. Really cute.
It always amazes me how they can do stuff like this! I love weird sleeping pictures of kids. Too funny!
too cute. i wish my kid would do this every once in a while. it's either go go go, or asleep( in a bed only...) she wont go to sleep anywhere else.
Post a Comment