I love this day!--Way to go with making green eggs--I did the cop out thing and indulged my kids with lucky charms...(How horrible is that?!)--I figured that as long as it's only once a year, it's o.k.
awesome! we did the green eggs too, and added green milk, green pancakes, and green fruit smoothies. I can't take credit for any of it though, my husband did it all! I am glad others take advantage of this fun holiday!
6 comments:
I love this day!--Way to go with making green eggs--I did the cop out thing and indulged my kids with lucky charms...(How horrible is that?!)--I figured that as long as it's only once a year, it's o.k.
Green eggs!! I love it. Why didn't I think of that. Hey, that would work for dinner. Thanks!!
so fun! my hubby woke me up by pinching me this morning, since i wasn't wearing green. har har. i want green eggs!
also, i gave you an award on my blog! yay!
YOU are SOOOOOOOOOOOOO fun!!! I feel bad, I was in such a hurry this morning I cant even remember if my little guy wore green to school! YIKES!!!
Yippee! I did green eggs too, but my kids are all sick and couldn't stomach them :(
awesome! we did the green eggs too, and added green milk, green pancakes, and green fruit smoothies. I can't take credit for any of it though, my husband did it all!
I am glad others take advantage of this fun holiday!
Post a Comment