Tuesday, March 17, 2009

St. Patrick's Day is Over


We had a great day--weather helped out a lot! It was 70 degrees--warm enough for shorts! We went to my favorite park!


When we got home, we played our favorite game! The boys like to crouch on the ground because they become invisible. Somehow, the camera can still take pictures of them!

Anakin does the commando crawl all the way back to base!


I love this picture of Gypsy Girl! She is such a beauty!

At the end of play time, I threw fake money on the grass. The boys loved finding it. Luke got a fake green coin from school, he calls it his "Lucky China Penny." It has the word China on it, so it is from China not Ireland!

We finished off the perfect day with the perfect bedtime snack: Lucky Charms! Thanks Shannon for the great idea! Tomorrow it is back to normalcy, and it's supposed to rain. YUUUUK!

7 comments:

Jo said...

What a fun St. Patrick's day! I'm glad the weather cooperated :)

LLMI Hollist said...

Isaak made a comment about Emily's picture. He said, "I'm cold, wheres shoes, two, two."

Pancake said...

Bring on spring!!! Looks like a great day at the park! Glad the weather was wonderful!

Rita (alias Grandma) said...

What a great time!! We had school and Temple as usual, but Michael wore one of the crocheted shamrocks. We are also growing a pot of Shamrocks. We also had the Relief Society dinner. Marnie did a "Covey" presentation which was excellent. She combined material from the 7 Habits, the Divine Center,General Authority tlaks and scripture to illustrate making life the way we want it to be (living consciously). It was perfect for Liz right now!! P.S. Marnie would like access to your blog? What's the next step?

shannon said...

Wow--you really DID have a busy day!

Way to make it fun for the kids...
I can't believe that it was 70 degrees! What a treat!

I can't take credit for the Lucky Charms idea!--That was from Kristi at 2cleverblogs!--

Very interesting about the lucky charms not having high fructose sugar in it!--Good thing, since I totally polished off the rest of the box yesterday afternoon...NO LIE! Can you believe it? What is wrong with me--? I'm going to add this into my 5 for Friday post on Friday--

Kate said...

It is so nice that the weather is good. How did the green pretzels turn out? Have a great week.

tammy said...

What a fun day.