
I know I'm a day late, but better than being a day early! Read #5 to find out what I mean!
- Good weather: It's been great to get outside, enjoy the sunshine, go to parks, and play!
- Good people: I dropped my phone at the park while playing with my kids. A cute couple picked it up, called me, and met me to return the phone. It was a miracle!
- Prayer: even after a long hard day, life just seems better after a long hard prayer!
- Michelle at the grad office: I went to sign up for my class I needed in the fall, but it was full! Michelle overheard my plight, fixed it after I had left the grad office, and called me to let me know I had gotten in the class. I think she needs some cookies! (I'll have to take a picture of her because she looks just like the red head actress on CSI!)
- Thursday is over: this has been a long week--Mike has been gone the entire week--so on Wednesday night I take the garbage out. I look around, and no one else has their garbage out. I promptly take it back inside. Luckily, I remembered on Thursday to take it out. I really did think it was Thursday when it was actually Wednesday. Such a disappointment. My kids thought it was pretty funny!
- Wonderful Librarians: they know our little family at the library, and I forgot my library card, but they checked out all our books for us without it! They were so very, very, nice!
- Stretchy Socks: Anakin wore sandals, and his feet were cold. I had a pair of Gypsy Girl's socks in the diaper bag. They stretched to fit Anakins feet. Warm feet=happiness! (I'm also glad that I did not clean out the diaper bag!)
9 comments:
What a bevy of great things to be thankful for!--(I have not experienced the same success as you with the librarians here!--I think they're related to the post office!) :( (power issues, I think)
I am reading the Little House series to my kids, and today, I am most thankful for actual mattresses!(and I don't mean the kind stuffed with prairie grass!)
Imagine if you had hayfever and had to sleep on those beds!
Glad you got your phone back!
It really does get easier to have them (husbands) gone, once your kids are a little older. I'm thankful it's not so hard now!
The weather has been so beautiful lately!!
What a nice list! I love that someone found your phone and called you. There are good people everywhere. And thank goodness for good weather!
I'm thankful that we all got over our illnesses in time to go to Grandma's house for spring break!!
I'm also thankful for you, Kaylynn, for reminding me to be thankful instead of just stressing about how much packing I have yet to do!!
You do need to do something for Michelle. What a lifesaver!
I loved this post. SO great to hear more about you. I am thankful for great people too, especially great for family and great friends.
I am thenkful for my children, in-law children (and their parents) and my awesome gradnchildren :-)
Post a Comment