
Christmas is a wonderful time of year to remember our Savior, but it is also very, very busy. I like the simplicity of Easter: no cards and no presents. I'm not even decorating this year! We can just focus on the Savior. This year we are reading the back of the pictures from the Gospel Art Kit, we did the resurrection eggs, Easter Cookies, decorating Easter Eggs, and of course hunting for Easter Eggs. We are actually going to Nauvoo for Good Friday, so I am excited for that adventure.
Mike's been home this past week (he took the boys Spring Break off). It's been a relaxing stress free week. Wednesday, it will be back to reality: tests, papers, single parenting, the whole bit! One good thing: the Excel class I am teaching is almost over! I start teaching PowerPoint on April 8th. That is my favorite class--Excel makes my brain hurt: amortization schedules, if statements, pmt functions, so on and so on. PowerPoint is so creative and fun!
Happy Easter!
3 comments:
Sounds like you had a nice break with the family.
I had to laugh at the teaching part- the reason I am DONE teaching right now even though my sister has 4 more weeks of maternity leave is because I'm not qualified to teach Excel! They brought back an old retired teacher to teach the class and when the kids found out she was coming- they BEGGED me to stay. LOL! I got out of teaching power point too although that program is fairly easy.
Have fun!
I also LOVE powerpoint. It's a fun program.
I do like the easter season too. Spring and easter go hand and hand because there is such a spirit of renewal and rebirth.
Happy Easter to you too!
Post a Comment